Western Oregon Rock Climbing the Willamette

retired

This book was released late last summer but for myself and the other co-authors it was a dissapointment. There were many errors that had been previoulsy editied out but somehow made it into the final book. To Greg Ortons credit when he learned the quanity of the errors he pulled the books from the shelves at great personal expense.

Now the next editon is out and my first quick look shows a much improved product that I now can feel proud of. I had Greg send me 20 copies and if anyone here would like one I'm selling them for the 20 dollar cost plus 2 bucks shipping and handling. p.m. me if you may be interested but it will have to happen soon since I leave for a couple weeks in The Valley May 16. happy climbing Jim

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes a lot more errors were found that's why a quick 2nd edition was released. I can handle exchanging or another option Greg suggested if you p.m. me. I may have to wait to take any action until after returning from Yosemite around the 1st of June (leaving Tuesday). any books that I personally sold I'll take care of if an exchange is requested but if you purchased it elsewhere contact Greg directly. The whole 1st edition was just a bummer on many levels. I'm pleased with the 2nd. Jim