Bummin' around Leavenworth (& Smith?) 4/26-5/9

slothrop

My girlfriend's going to be out of town for two weeks and I'd like to get away while I have few obligations. Camp out somewhere at night, climb when I can, work in Starbucks when I can't--that's the idea.

I'll definitely be in Leavenworth for a few days late next week, then maybe Smith for the latter half of my "working vacation" cool.gif. My mom is in PDX, so I'll probably be stopping there for a bit, too, perhaps on the way to Smith. Hell, I'll go pretty much anywhere I can camp, work, and climb in the sun. If anyone wants a partner for cragging, alpine, or skiing from April 26 through May 9, PM me.

I'm looking for ideas on where to stash my stuff in 11worth or the Bend area, since I don't feel comfortable leaving my laptop in the back of the car. Perhaps a gym where I can get a locker? I would happily compensate any kind local who gives me a key to their backyard shed for a week. bigdrink.gif

Also, any good places to get WiFi in Leavenworth, Bend, Yakima, US2/Index/Monroe? wave.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic