Want work?

ams

A couple people have posted that they're looking for summer work. I have a small organic gardening company. Occasionally I get jobs where I have to hire extra help. Ideally, I'd like to have the contact info. for several people that are interested in doing landscaping jobs here and there, like college kids, dirt bags, or people that just want extra cash. The season is starting to pick up, and it's already looking like I'll need some help in April. Weekends okay, paid in cash. If you're interested, send me a PM. Oh yeah, most jobs are Bellevue/Issaquah/Woodinville/Lake Forest Park.

Thanks,

Alicia

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'll remember that when my bumper zucchini crop is ready this summer. HCL.gifgrin.gif

Most of the gardening is typical mixed shrub/perennial/small tree type maintenance. Some design and installation. I have one garden that's going to be on a tour this summer and it's going to take a lot of work to get it bueno. The place is 3 acres. I'll need lots of help if I still want time for spring climbing! crazy.gif

Very cool of you to offer up some work ams, too bad we have some children on here to muddy up an honest offer of some work.

Next time you jokers see someone truly unemployed remember your useless sarcastic banter, eh? hellno3d.gif

No need to be a dick raindawg.

• 3 weeks later...

yellaf.gif

That's funny!

Being a self employed gardener rockband.gif

When it's raining, I get paid to practice my 'alpine training'. When it's not raining, I go climbing! grin.gif

Thursdays filled, and it's supposed to rain Friday.

Anybody?