Free snowmobile

Zach

I just saw this on Craigs List. Just reposting it. I don't actually have it although if I had a garage... You can find it here http://seattle.craigslist.org/zip/124372362.html

Thought somebody might be interested Hey I am moving and this sled has got to go. I bought it two years ago with a rebuilt engine...used it a few times and then the engine siezed when I was trying to get it started about a year ago. sled is complete and has a 500 in it. shouldn't be too hard to get running again. you load and haul. first come fist serve. sled is in the skagit valley. email or call if you are interested. 360-826-3828

Cheers

Brady

this is in or around skagit

Edited for clarity

Edited by Zach

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw this on Craigs List. Just reposting it. I don't actually have it although if I had a garage... You can find it here

I can pick it up Thursday AM if it is still available.

John

You've got to contact the Craigslist guy, not the poster here. cantfocus.gif

John

Save yourself some grief and pick up a "working" sled... I picked up a "friend sled" off Craig's List earlier in the fall for $300 that runs great and starts easier than my 2005 RMK rolleyes.gif. I put another $300 into it (much of it wouldn't have been 100% necessary) but it's pretty reliable now and for $600 was well worth it, at least that's what my low rent friends say... cry.gif

-If you need adivice let me know or PM Eerie, he knows some shit...

- bigdrink.gif