Lost - Ropes on Hubba Hubba

miller

Long story, nothing too exciting. The end detail and most important part is that I had to leave my set of double ropes on Hubba Hubba. They were left Monday night (12/19) and you will find them "interestingly stuck" on the lower part of the climb. DO NOT jug the rope that is still on the ground - just a jammed knot is holding it in place.

If you are up there and bring these ropes down , I would GREATLY appreciate it. I promise that a swell reward and years of good karma not getting your own gear stuck will follow.

Please respond here if you get 'em.

Thanks!

-Todd

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wazzumountaineer,

Well, if you're still bored, you should go get 'em! The reward won't exceed the original value of the ropes (they ain't worth much now) but I promise you'll be psyched, and you'll win a friend.

Of course you could do it with one 60m rope if you make Abalakovs, but I'm not sure if one 60m would work if using trees, etc. If I were to go up and get them I would bring two 60's.

Suerte amigo.

-Todd

I only moved because Jay's feet smell and I felt that moving would provide an excellent excuse to not have them polluting the air that I breathe. And because you're a dirty mullet.

I told you I'd give you my homeboy's number is Estes - hope the CMS bunkhouse is treating you well...sucka.