Is Alpinist magazine screwing me over?

joel20

I paid for a subscription nearly 3 months ago and I haven't received a single issue. I've e-mailed them many times and haven't received a single reply. With every e-mail I send where I got charged on my bank statement. Would anyone know anything about what to do on this? I don't have a working phone where I'm at in Iraq and the reading material over where I'm at is getting scarce and old.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Islamo-fascist terrorists at Alpinist (almost an anagram of "Islam pit," you'll notice) are clearly screwing you, and possibly your girlfriend, too, probably because they know you're in the service and they hate America.

That's what I figure. Sad, really. hellno3d.gif

Don't think Rock and Ice isn't just as eager to give you the screw; they're a shameless homophonic anagram of "randy cock!" shocked.gif

And Climbing? "Big'n milk?" God only knows what that's supposed to mean, but it's unquestionably ominous.

Well thanks. If anyone wishes to send me their old climbing literature or anyone from the magazine reads this and is able to help with the issue that I am having my address is

Joel Stidham

C Co 1/502IN, 2BCT, 101 ABN

APO AE 09398

Myself and the other climbers living on the 4 acres of real estate in Lutifia would greatly appreciate it.

About Rock and Ice. They have actually been doing a great job of making sure that I get every issue even when my address changes and I forget to tell them. That almost makes up for all of the homo bouldering articles that they publish like I said, almost.

Dru's gunna send you his daily journals.

"Dearest Hello Kitty Diary,

Sunday: a sunny day, I sing a song of sewn slings and salivate over squid science, spray away the day, and nap in my sunny spot with a mega bucket of mountain books and Hello Kitty blanket. A romp to the cafe on the way to the Icefields Parkway, I'll climb my thing someday, but I left my aiders at home today, so I'll practice my knots on the guardrail by the roadside; butterfly, bowline, clove hitch, ring bend. Oh, my, how the day goes by, and I return to the spraystation for another thousandpostings, then a can of sardines and bedtime with Hello Kitty sheets. Dreams of icy tools and haulbaggery, hopes of squid news.

Luv,

Druey"

Nice, isn't it? fruit.gif

Well thanks. If anyone wishes to send me their old climbing literature or anyone from the magazine reads this and is able to help with the issue that I am having my address is

Joel Stidham

C Co 1/502IN, 2BCT, 101 ABN

APO AE 09398

Myself and the other climbers living on the 4 acres of real estate in Lutifia would greatly appreciate it.

About Rock and Ice. They have actually been doing a great job of making sure that I get every issue even when my address changes and I forget to tell them. That almost makes up for all of the homo bouldering articles that they publish like I said, almost.

No problem. My best friend has been over there since March, and I send her something every week. I'll add you to the list!! Take care of yourself, A