Chamonix Dec 16-Jan 2

Gaston

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebuffat-Terray on the Pelerins, Supercouloir, N Face Charmoz, NE Buttress of Les Droites, Lagarde Couloir, Nant Blanc Face on the Verte, something on the Brenva face. Hope to get on two or three of these. Stuff is in shape, so with decent weather there should be good climbing.

wow, a great hit list! just goes to show how much great climbing is in the Chamonix area. I have been to France climbing once already this year and I just wish it wasnt so expensive so I could go back again, especially to Cham. we didnt get to spend much time there earlier this year, the weather was too crummy for climbing. and around Christmas everything gets even more expensive. do you already have lodging? maybe for shits and giggles I will look to see how much airfare is now...

I found $783+ on NW Air. about the same time as Delta getting there but I think it was only 16 hours or so getting back. and that was flying in and out of Geneva. at any rate, too rich for my blood and I still have the family obligations to consider so it looks like I am out as well.