NW Butt of Slesse

Jedi

Lambone,

Dude you might want to try a little self deprecating humor and more humble attitude. Works better than F&*% Off followed by 1st class super spray. you do realize that climbing is not really important in the overall scheme of things right? Your angry retorts attract the same sort of attention as a gutted Yak in a Piranha infested river. ;-)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I am all for flying in, it makes it all the more embarrasing for losers and nancy boys (like haireball) to realize that they flew in and are getting passed by some guys who walked in. Also on Slesse do you fly your bike in to the road end in Slesse creek or get flown out too??

Also, matt clambone, I promise never to make fun of your silly name again. Don't change it unless you want to be part of the stupid cascadeclimber "trad"ition of having 5 different usernames and starting flame wars between them... those lambs you bone, is that 'bone in' or 'bone out?' Next time you tell me to Fuck Off, don't bother with the $#&@#! part either just spell it out like a man. tongue.gif

The only problem with flying in is it's hard for everyone to hear you whining about what "assholes" snowmobilers are over the noise of your helicopter.

What ever happened to doing ascents in good style?