Barkley Village Haggen - 2 day TR

layton

Heard it might be good, so I got a job scoopin' salad and slicing horsecock at the deli. The approach is pretty easy. Just park in the employee lot way in the back and head for the center strip. Enter the building and go upstairs.

Gear: Mormon Missionary outfit, smock, hat, nametag. This is one TR where water is not acceptable to drink while on route. There are small flows coming out of fountains inside the cafe.

The actual trip consisted of bending over and smiling out of my asshole while answering to many exec's and putting up with the devil (customers) for $7/hour. Okay for the approach, not so good for the trip. My partner(s) sucked on this one, and my dignity was forced down to the level of the worm.

It blows, don't go there. Highly unreccomended. I bailed early on this particular outting. 2 day minimum to 2 weeks notice. I went for fast and light(pay).

BTW: they don't persicute shoplifting there very strictly, so have at it. Lots of booty on this one (but probably underage).

[ 08-21-2002, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: michael_layton ]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by michael_layton:

Heard it might be good, so I got a job scoopin' salad and slicing horsecock at the deli. The approach is pretty easy. Just park in the employee lot way in the back and head for the center strip. Enter the building and go upstairs.

Gear: Mormon Missionary outfit, smock, hat, nametag. This is one TR where water is not acceptable to drink while on route. There are small flows coming out of fountains inside the cafe.

The actual trip consisted of bending over and smiling out of my asshole while answering to many exec's and putting up with the devil (customers) for $7/hour. Okay for the approach, not so good for the trip. My partner(s) sucked on this one, and my dignity was forced down to the level of the worm.

It blows, don't go there. Highly unreccomended. I bailed early on this particular outting. 2 day minimum to 2 weeks notice. I went for fast and light(pay).

BTW: they don't persicute shoplifting there very strictly, so have at it. Lots of booty on this one (but probably underage).

What exactly were you expecting?

This wasn't a climbing store where your job is to chat with friends all day while ignoring customers.