To those of you I climb with

E-rock

I'm sorry for all those times I belayed you wrong. I took a belay test at the local gym last week and got failed by a 16-year-old part-timer. Apparently I'm supposed to belay UNDERHAND with my thumb AWAY from the belay device on the brake hand.

No harm no foul right? At least you know I DEFINITELY won't kill you from here on out.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently I'm supposed to belay UNDERHAND with my thumb AWAY from the belay device on the brake hand.

did you ask him if that thumb position also applies to masturbation? maybe belaying isn't the only thing you've been doing wrong.

If I masturbate with my thumb AWAY from the base of my penis, how the hell am I supposed to wrap my hand around it? It's not comfortable to make a ring with your PINKY and your thumb!!! SHeesh. I suppose you do EVERYTHING underhanded huh?

I'm sorry for all those times I belayed you wrong. I took a belay test at the local gym last week and got failed by a 16-year-old part-timer. Apparently I'm supposed to belay UNDERHAND with my thumb AWAY from the belay device on the brake hand.

No harm no foul right? At least you know I DEFINITELY won't kill you from here on out.

Damn It! You coulda killed me!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Is apology part of your recovery plan?

Apparently I'm supposed to belay UNDERHAND with my thumb AWAY from the belay device on the brake hand.

did you ask him if that thumb position also applies to masturbation? maybe belaying isn't the only thing you've been doing wrong.

If I masturbate with my thumb AWAY from the base of my penis, how the hell am I supposed to wrap my hand around it? It's not comfortable to make a ring with your PINKY and your thumb!!! SHeesh. I suppose you do EVERYTHING underhanded huh?

can you see your knuckles or not? confused.gif