• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
AFIVE

FREE slide show with Timmy O'Neill in Portland

Big thumbs_up.gif to AFIVE for getting the word out! Good luck with that stacked fist fest project (let me know if you want to borrow those #4s).

yup, forgot: thanks Afive!

Big thumbs_up.gif to Timmy for yet another entertaining slide show. thumbs_down.gif though for hitting on my girl. the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Sorry - but that's just funny, can you blame him? grin.gif Better not get her around Fred Beckey. Lonnie was looking fine dude.

When shall we have the next PDX pub club? I vote midweek! Maybe we can have a pub club at the circuit hahaha.gifwazzup.gif
grin.gif

I second that idea, then the one after at Garys gym, then maybe Stoneworks. I'm buying the first round for anyone named John. I'm back in town Nov 21st, but don't wait for me though. bigdrink.gif

I'm in just say when. The Circuit? You mean the Gym or a is that a bar somewhere bigdrink.gifis good!!!

I will ask him if he is cool with sending that to me. I'm not sure if he is planning on using that in an upcomming movie or not. If he isn't....I'm sure he will send it over.

Is there any way to get a copy of his little movie? that thing was great!

-J

Timmy said you can go to seracfilms.com and click on shootoutboulder and down load the quicktime called "altered dates". It is a big file so it may take a while. Hope you get it.