Yo Canada

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude the guy should be nailed. He wasn't an activist, he's a mail order drug dealer, who's been commiting mail fraud, tax-evasion, distribution of an illegal substance on a huge scale, and who the hell knows what else.

And know i'm not anti pot. I think there are a lot of vices that are only marginally dangerous, and the criminal society that's gorwn up around them due to their being illegal is likely worse than their effects. So i'd rather see them legalized, regulated, and taxed to hell. (pot and prostitution for starters)

The spineless Canadian justice system and the zealous American drug storm troopers should take care of their own back yards. If the Canadian officials permit the brown shirts to extradite him, they should be arrested for sedition. They were well aware of his activities and chose not to pursue things further. How can they yield to pressure from a foreign government to bring charges now?

This will set a dangerous precedent.

If selling seeds make him a drug dealer then I guess we are heroin addicts when buying poppie seed muffins.

Canadian officials... were well aware of his activities and chose not to pursue things further. How can they yield to pressure from a foreign government to bring charges now?

This will set a dangerous precedent.

Yeah, it would be a dangerous precedent, all right, because if Canada extradites this guy to the US to face charges there, what's to stop the US from extraditing people to face charges here in Canada? I mean, really, where would it end? Next thing you know we'd be sending former SS prison guards back to Germany to face war-crimes charges even though the concentration camp they worked at wasn't even in Canada. Or murderers could be arrested in the US and extradited to Canada to stand trial even though the murder wasn't committed in the US. We certainly wouldn't want to see that happen, would we? rolleyes.gif

Dude the guy should be nailed. He wasn't an activist, he's a mail order drug dealer, who's been commiting mail fraud, tax-evasion, distribution of an illegal substance on a huge scale, and who the hell knows what else.

And know i'm not anti pot. I think there are a lot of vices that are only marginally dangerous, and the criminal society that's gorwn up around them due to their being illegal is likely worse than their effects. So i'd rather see them legalized, regulated, and taxed to hell. (pot and prostitution for starters)

It seems as if alcohol is already taxed to hell in canada. Growing herb for rec. use seems to be a hell of alot less damaging to the land and man than growing a field for one bottle of mash. And I'm not anti-alcohol bigdrink.gif

But why the tax?? Isn't there enough already??There should be no shame in BC by now