I am the snaffle assassin!

Kraken

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty good guess but my mother-in-law explained it this way. She said that a big dawg was an elongated pussy that protruded though the pants of the afflicted person in such a way that they denied it's existance. She also went on to tell me about other variations such as the puss dick and the pumpkin crotch. Oh also her favorite nick for one of her sisters, "Black Pussy". I guess the fact that she came from a family of 17 inspired a lot of bizarre sibling insanity especially since they were dirt poor.

Ok. I see everyone is sufficiently creeped out but why did this topic die? Skwerls or snaffles, whatever you call them, are a major pain in the ass. I live in an urban area and kill 10 to 15 a week with a pellet gun and a lot more with poison. They just keep coming.

Most people look out the window at "that darn skwerl" and don't realize it's an army of hundreds of clones that occupy an area meant for half a dozen. They are garbage eating disease bags.....

We have had an invasion of fucking eastern grey squirrels here on Van Isle and they effectively wipe out the native red squirrels which are much more acceptable as they are smaller and much less rat like in demeanour. These grey mothers eat songbird eggs and kill baby red squirrels. I have seen them walking on power lines from one pole to the next then climb along the service wires to a house and onto the roof and into some unsuspecting citizen's abode. My 82 year old mother had one at her house and it created havoc, finally one day she called me , quite thrilled that a bald eagle had come and snatched it from a tree, right in front of her. This lady has black bears in her yard sometimes, and thinks nothing of it, but when that squirrel bastard showed up she wanted to call the police.