Married People are Boring

snugtop

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean, once your friends get married they find you less interesting? How sad for you.

thumbs_up.gifyellaf.gifNow we're on the same page! I have no doubt married life is superior to the great lonely. 20 years. Singles are often so self-absorbed that they seem.....boring. Now, if I could just talk my wife into letting one of her young, hot, single, self-absorbed, lonely nurse friends join us for some..... smileysex5.gif

Puke o rama FW.

You obviously couldn't figure out how to live a thrilling single life. And no worries, some boring single person is probably doing those nurses with no regard for you and your stable bed mate.

Married people that are boring, were probably boring before they got married.

...The longer you wait... the slimmer the pickings.

Well, if you hold that attitude, it may come true, but... I find the pickings are only getting with each and every year. Not to mention, plenty (particularly in America) of those married people end up on the market again. And they tend to be more fun. wink.gif

So are you living your life now, so that you're comfortable in a nursing home? hellno3d.gif

Dear Cobra Commander,

Dr. Flash Amazing wishes you an Amazing (heh heh, couldn't resist) birthday, filled with lots of fun ballons, kickass presents, and a GI Joe cake so you can symbolically devour your enemies whilst savoring the very best in airbrushed lard/sugar frosting compounds from Safeway Dessert Research Labs.

Best wishes in the coming year's subterfuge, espionage, schemes, and conquests!

Your bro fo' life, yo,

Dr. Flash Amazing