OMFG Good Friends

Cobra_Commander

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

were they too poor to afford pizza?

i don't ever remember having a pizza delivered the entire time we lived in europe. i don't think it's the same kind of craze that exists in america. at least it wasn't back then! and i said lazy; not cheap. and they actually just like cereal. i think my dad would be happy eating it 3 times/day. hellno3d.gif

were they too poor to afford pizza?

i don't ever remember having a pizza delivered the entire time we lived in europe. i don't think it's the same kind of craze that exists in america. at least it wasn't back then! and i said lazy; not cheap. and they actually just like cereal. i think my dad would be happy eating it 3 times/day. hellno3d.gif

Me too. I used to eat Lucky Charms with Half and Half (that is soooo flippin good!). I also wondered why couldn't shed the weight. rolleyes.gif

Cereal is the greatest thing ever! I had turkey-flavored chex for thanksgiving! Delicious!

Oh, Yeah! They had that stuff on the shelf at the 7-11! I even picked up the box to look at. I put it back down on the shelf after I read [Contains packet of "Country-Fresh Turkey-Ass Gravy"].

I didn't think gravy would taste good on cereal.