• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jon

Supporting CC.com: Donation link back up

Hey folks,

As many have requested we have our PayPal link for donations back up on the front page. If you would rather not use PayPal please send me a PM and I'll provide you with a mailing address. Currently we don't have the subscription donation feature reinstalled, but that will change when we migrate to our new message board software. Donations go directly to costs involved in running cc.com, hosting costs, software licenses, frosty beverages for replying to tons of support emails and hacking code. In the next few months we will be making some rather large changes to the website, starting with a new message board product we are just about to start testing that absolutely kicks major ass, redesigning the look of the website, improvements to the photo gallery, and starting to develop and add some new features and content. In October we will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary and will hopefully have a majority of this done, but it's a lot of work and your support is greatly appreciated. Also please be sure to thank our sponsors as well, they have relieved quite a large financial burden on our part and have made it possible for us to pay for a few cool events.

Cheers, Jon

Hey folks,

As many have requested we have our PayPal link for donations back up on the front page. If you would rather not use PayPal please send me a PM and I'll provide you with a mailing address. Currently we don't have the subscription donation feature reinstalled, but that will change when we migrate to our new message board software. Donations go directly to costs involved in running cc.com, hosting costs, software licenses, frosty beverages for replying to tons of support emails and hacking code. In the next few months we will be making some rather large changes to the website, starting with a new message board product we are just about to start testing that absolutely kicks major ass, redesigning the look of the website, improvements to the photo gallery, and starting to develop and add some new features and content. In October we will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary and will hopefully have a majority of this done, but it's a lot of work and your support is greatly appreciated. Also please be sure to thank our sponsors as well, they have relieved quite a large financial burden on our part and have made it possible for us to pay for a few cool events.

Cheers, Jon

Sweet. Minnesota is in the hizz-ouse. Just Pal'd yall a Hamilton. bigdrink.gif

Thanks to those who have sent in donations, it helped in the of purchase our new message board software that the mods and handful of cc.commers are helping beta test and photo gallery license.

The link has some "Infernal Server Error" problem. I'm drunk and it is a good time to get money out of me. Can you help...?!

Bill E. Goat

bigdrink.gif