Climbing Partner Wanted: 5/28-5/31

TimL

Looking for a partner to climb in the mountians if the weather is good and cragging at Smith or Leavenworth if the weather is shitty. I'm into doing snow/ice, if there is any left, or alpine rock. Squamish could be an option but I'd only go up there for select routes. PM me if interested. bigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tim, i'll probably be up there that weekend and will want to do some climbing, but i'm not climbing as strong as i was 2 years ago. markws and i might be up for a day of cragging but not sure what day(s) yet. keep us in mind in case you're still in need of a partner or two, though ...

Hey thanks for the offer TLG.

Have a partner for Saturday and Sunday. Looking for a partner for Monday/Tuesday. Can leave Sunday evening. I don't have much of an interest in going to Squamish for moderate long routes or cragging since I've done a lot of cragging there and most of the long moderate routes. I'm leaving the NW for good in a week or so and would like to tick one or to of my projects at Squish like Freeway, Daily Planet and the Left Side of the Splt to be accurate. I have no probelm leading all crux pitches. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind doing some easier alpine as it would be nice to be in the mountains. PM if interested.