new prana candidate -- you know it's almost spring

Steddy

Take a little responsibility for yourself?
If only things were so simple. Then simpletons with simplistic answers would be right more often, and making fun of fat people might make more sense...

Seems to me that your position is this: "There's nothing that poor thing can do about her weight so we should all simply offer her our sympathy." Since you have offered no solution to her problem, as I have, I am forced to conclude it is you that is a simpleton.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine what it would it would be like to have a body that tends toward obesity and not to be able to do anything about it.

Hmmmm....

Seek counseling?

Exercise more?

Consume only the calories daily that your body needs to maintain the proper weight?

Take a little responsibility for yourself?

hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

Mebbe try some compassion bro, some folks due to genetics, rare illness or thyroid issues cannot and are doomed to suffer.

Granted the bulk of the US is obese due to ignorance, laziness, lack of will/spine, education, etc etc but there are some folks the cannot and will never apply too.

I am assuming your condescending comments are not directed at them rolleyes.gif

My comments were not condesending. Some of the posts made by others were. I was simply making the point that a politically correct, bleeding heart approach will likely not work for this woman, and quite possibly will prolong her condition. The likelyhood that this woman suffers from a genetic condition is remote given the obese nature of our nation, and even if this is the case, my comments were directed at the hopelessness of posts like yours made in the subject's name.

When all else fails, maybe a little shame is the right prescription?

I just got back from Orlando. I had to order off the Senior menu to get something reasonably sized (and priced). It's no wonder everyone is getting fat. They are all eating at restaurants. People who eat at restaurants tend to eat everything they are served to get their "money's worth". But it is way too much food.

Well. I tried.

Just an attempt to balance the yelrotflmao.gif at anothers expense. Granted she might be oblivious and probably on welfare (you know how fat people are). So I will just ride this one out and chalk it up to the drunks across the street that kept annoying me during my CoH session.

Hello capitalist!

It doesn't matter if you are fat, skinny, short, tall, fugly, spook, spic, slant eye, honky, gay, lesbian, hook-nosed jew, towel head, mentally or physically handicapped, Harry loves everybody. Sorry if I left someone out.

Thank you for allow me to post.