FS - Petzl Myo 5 headlamp, brand new

Blake

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful there. I have a Tikka Plus and a Myo5. I take the Tikka on "if everything goes well there's going to be no screwing around in the dark" trips and the Myo if I know I'm going to be trying to climb or descend in darkness. It throws light a lot further. If your stuck in the middle of some messed up glacier or crossing difficult terrain in the dark the Myo5 rocks!

I was a rope leader on Rainier with a BD Moonlight and I sure wished I had something that'd throw light farther away (especialy after we wandered off to the wrong side of the cleaver). That's when I got a Myo 5 smile.gif It rocks, and is well worth the extra weight for navigating IMO.

drC

I was a rope leader on Rainier with a BD Moonlight and I sure wished I had something that'd throw light farther away (especialy after we wandered off to the wrong side of the cleaver). That's when I got a Myo 5 smile.gif It rocks, and is well worth the extra weight for navigating IMO.

It also routinely sells for $56 or so on eBay (buy it now)...

drC