Greg_W

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sayjay,

I'd like to say thanks again for sharing your ropes at Alphabet. There were a lot of people there, it was getting late, and if it had not been for you letting a total stranger take a trip up your topropes I don't think I would have gotten any evening routes in.

May your good karma be returned when you least expect it (and most need it)!

[ jk ]

golly gee, y'all just made my day!

thanks!

no prob about the ropes at alphabet -- it was fun to have so many cc.com'ers out there climbing together.

and here's to SEF for putting the third rope up at alphabet [big Drink] i got some great gobbies on my hands from that crazy alcove move!

(see erik...i climbed cracks all day saturday with *no tape* [Razz] )

good to meet you too, greg. you're one of the few right-wing-nuts i know of that i'd actually like to sit down and drink beers with! [Wink]

...Actually, so was everyone else I met for the first time this past weekend at the Rope Up. (How many separate threads can we start about the same thing?) The weekend would have been complete if Scot'armot showed up to confront AlpineK and if Iain showed up to face down Mikeadam [laf][laf] That would have been better than hearing about Ray's dog attacking jon in the middle of the night or learning what a donkey punch is.

Greg W