BD Ice Gloves in Bridge River Canyon Lillooet

jja

I left a pair of new BD Ice Gloves size large, black, on the hood of my car after a climb on Saturday 1/8 around 6pm and then drove off forgeting them. They are somewhere between the parking area for Salmon stakes and Lillooet.

Slim chance of getting them back, but you never know.

thanks,

-john

ice_glove_s.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Salmon stakes was as sucky and stupid as you once told me it was !!

Went to do hell creek on saturday and try and access some of the other "hell" climbs higher up, but after stemming around one too many gushers down low on the solo-able ice decided to bail to rescue the remainder of the day.

Tried to get across the river on the little ice islands, but they would quickly fall apart as soon as you stood on them, so just hiked up river to the usual gravel bar crossing and ran across the river sans garbage bags, and made it to the other side mostly dry. Hiked up the crappy gully, gained the crappy ice, climbed the uninteresting ice steps, to the oh so enjoyable low angle is-this-ever-gonna-end-and-do-I-walk-or-use-tools-annoying-nonsense ice.

Descended in the dark with one working head lamp, drove back to lillooet and realized I was now out a $119 retail almost new pair of gloves.