Fat skis and Lasers

Camilo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah but 308.79 Euro-trash is actually 415.691 USD based on today's (see xe.com) exchange rates which is what your credit card company would use (not whatever rates the gaper who programmed barrabes.com used at that time).

I'm not familiar with barrabes shipping rates but it'd likely be another $60 or more.

Ah but 308.79 Euro-trash is actually 415.691 USD based on today's (see xe.com) exchange rates which is what your credit card company would use (not whatever rates the gaper who programmed barrabes.com used at that time).

I'm not familiar with barrabes shipping rates but it'd likely be another $60 or more.

$395 is the exchange rate Barrabes uses on their site; I don't know what they bill in. Free shipping to the US on all orders over $350.

$395 can't be that much more than US wholesale - aren't retail margins on hardgoods like 30-40%? Even if not, $630 is still exorbitant.

How was that Saturday powder

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . the NWS are such massive gapers!!!!!

There were a few spots of windblown pow and some mid-winterish stuff between the spots of death crust:

6"s huh? Nice.

Twasn't bad - and because it's T-Line, those stashes stayed all day; kudos for getting that high, looked nasty (for skiing) above the Palmer on Saturday. Praise Ullr! He shall deliver!

There's also decent skate skiing on main street in Govy.