Kurt Smith Kickin Access Smith Rock party

Heinouscling

This is RURP:

What...D-Dog...are you this guy's girlfriend or professional promoter? If he is so hot, then tell him to get a good slideshow.

And this: "Show respect for the leaders in our sport."

There are no leaders and if there were, it probably wouldn't be that guy.

RURP has spoken.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey D Dog that is bullshit, Kurt admitted chipping holds in Rifle because "other people were doing it too". I think the routes were 8th Day and 900 Foot Jesus? I could be wrong cause I dont have the guidebook. He admitted it in an interview in Climbing Mag. then claimed there was no chipping in the Potrero. [Roll Eyes] We'll see if he changes his story now that the Mexicans have exiled him.

[ 09-19-2002, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Dru ]

Hey everybody does things they regret, don't know if Kurt actually regrets the chipping but that was what people were doing at the time. Bottom line this weekend Kurt will be helping a crag and people that he could probably otherwise give a shit about.

quote:

Originally posted by jon:

Hey everybody does things they regret, don't know if Kurt actually regrets the chipping but that was what people were doing at the time. Bottom line this weekend Kurt will be helping a crag and people that he could probably otherwise give a shit about.

yes and showing you cool pictures of Alabama and places lak dat.

Personally I dont care he chipped those holds just pointing out he did it. Rifle is a foo foo crag anyway.

I am all for raising money for access projects so I will refrain from making more negative comments. I hope the Vantage and Smith Rock events are enjoyable for all. [rockband]

Acces is cool - the slide show was not.

Quote "This is my DJ friend Jeff, he warms up on V7", next slide. Ooh Ahh...

OOPS

fern said:"I am all for raising money for access projects so I will refrain from making more negative comments. I hope the Vantage and Smith Rock events are enjoyable for all. [rockband] "

Access is cool - the slide show was not.

Quote "This is my DJ friend Jeff, he warms up on V7", next slide. Ooh Ahh...