Cascade Crags 4th Annual Dry Ice Festival :Nov 6

scot'teryx

Saturday November 6th

Cascade Crags 4th Annual Dry Ice Festival

2-5pm - Demo with gear from local sponsors

5pm Comp

Slideshow to follow after Comp by Roger Strong

Roger Strong will represent and give demonstrations from 2-5pm as well. Everything is FREE

www.cascadecrags.com

(425) 258-3431

info@cascadecrags.com

2820 Rucker Avenue

Everett, WA

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It was pretty fun way to kill an afternoon. I got to try out three different leashless set ups. At first I wasn't sold on them, then when I started freaking around with them, matching hands, working in rests, swapping hands, I had fun with them. I would probably consider buying a leashless set up next time I buy tools. LaSportiva didn't get any boots there this time, but a Montrail guy showed up didn't get to try their boots out. They didn't have a good selection of crampons, I was sort of bummed about that because I am in the market for a new pair. The comp was fun, they made the expert climb much harder than last year. The only person to make it to the top was Will Gadd. Only one dude got past the roof most of us just were flailing below it. I guess they didn't have as much free booty as last year from what I heard, still handed out a pack, screw, headlamp, v-thread tool (I think I want to get one of those things looked real handy). The slide show mainly a lot of Alpental shots, and Canadian Rockies. I took my friend who was visiting from the East Coast to it, it was his first time freaking around with tool, he had a blast. Got brew and food with Danelle and Eddie afterwards. All in all a good time.