IMA gym partners

jon

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

web page Wankers. It's only open 4:00-10:00 in the evenings. As for parking, yeah, you gotta pay. Theres a little lot behind the IMA I used to park in after 7:45 of 8:00. I think officially it's always restricted but I only remember getting one ticket at 7:30 or something. There's also the little dirt lot east of the Montlake lot. Would probably be safe there in the evenings without paying, but if you don't want to risk it, then it's $2.00. I don't know of any truly free parking nearby.

Jon, the IMA gym, unlike the IMA pool, is required to be monetarily self-sufficient. They can't afford expanded hours (either that or raise prices).

I'm hanging out there late afternoon or early evening Mondays and Thursdays. Lately there's been about six of us UW Climbing Club folks (several of whom post on cc.com too) there during those times, and it's been a lot of fun.

Jesus christ all I want is a good damned person to go crank in the gym with a couple nights a week and all I'm getting is a bunch of dumbass remarks. There is a bike rack? No shit I used it the other night. Do you live next to the gym you go to? So you even work? Deadlifts, yeah my last set tonight will be 6 at 220. Any more brainbusters?