Rossignol Attaque Telemark Ski & Binding

Crackbolter

2002 Rossignol Attaque Telemark Skis Length 184

Rottefella Chili Bindings with new cables and good leashes

I purchased these brand new at Stevens Pass in 2002 with the binding. They have plenty of life on them and I am only selling them to cover some of the cost on a new purchase. I will make sure they are tuned before I sell them which is PTEX base filling and a hot wax. The bases were resurfaced only once in the spring of 2003.

$150.00 firm

RossiAttaque.jpg

p-ROT0001!GAR01.gif

Edited by Crackbolter

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the best thing I can offer is for you to see them before I fill and wax them. There are no deep cuts, just a result of normal use from last season. Since they were the closest thing to a girlfriend all last winter, I would hate to send them out without stoking the buyer out a little for buying my favorite skis for the last 2 years.

They are 184 cm.

I live in Ravenna and work off Mercer next to I-5. You can arrange to see them anytime during the week. I will make sure they are ready to sell which means ready to ski tonight.

I also have a pair of Guidelight skins if you would like to buy them along with the skis. I will offer them at $50 which is less than I paid for them at wholesale. They were cut specifically for these skis. The entire package would be $200 total for a sweet set of Teles and skins.

Last message:

I am going to send the skis to the Feathered Friends retail store tomorrow if anyone would like to see them.

The price is listed at $250 but if anyone want to buy them, I will honor the CC.com price I listed of $200 (or $150 without skins) but I can't go any less. The skins will be at the shop as well but you can buy just the skis if you want.

• 2 weeks later...