Room for rent, Maple Leaf area

username

I have a room available, in a large house currently occupied by myself and one other climber/UW student. The house is 40 blocks straight north of the U, near Lake City Way, (Maple Leaf) about 10 minutes away on a bike, and is on a major bus line. The room measures 9' x 13', carpeted, with a Twin XL bed. Wood floors, large windows, and a fireplace on the main level, large basement, and plenty of storage space. Cable ethernet hooked up, washer and dryer. Outdoor shop and shed, parking on property, and last but not least, a recently built 10' high bouldering wall in the garage. Asking $400/mo + split utilities, no pets, fish tanks, or waterbeds (unless you can convince me otherwise).

Ideally we are looking for a 20-something climber/skier/outdoor-type of housemate... I am available to show the room most of the day during the week, feel free to stop by and check it out, test out the climbing wall, and so forth.

Please call or e-mail:

Justin

(360) 220 5118

ashwortj@u.washington.edu

or

justin@neolectric.com

(edit: price lowered to $400/month)

Edited by username

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic