West Ridge N. Twin Sister and MAYBE Mt.Erie?

Alpinfox

Anyone interested in risking some possible showers tomorrow (Thursday) and scampering up the West Ridge of N. Twin with me? We could possibly visit Mt. Erie afterwards assuming we aren't too tired or distracted with bigdrink.gif. I've never been there.

Fun people who don't like summit registers encouraged to apply yellaf.gif. Clownpunchers welcome.

OH! Anyone know how I can get a key to the gate?

Forecast:

Tonight. Mostly cloudy. Lows mainly in the 50s. Southwest wind around 10 mph in the evening becoming light.

Thursday. Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the 60s. South wind around 10 mph in the morning becoming light.

Thursday night. Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Light wind becoming southeast around 10 mph after midnight.

Friday. Rain likely. Highs in the mid 60s. South wind 10 to 15 mph.

Edited by Alpinfox

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forecast:

Tonight. Mostly cloudy. Lows mainly in the 50s. Southwest wind around 10 mph in the evening becoming light.

Thursday. Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the 60s. South wind around 10 mph in the morning becoming light.

Thursday night. Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Light wind becoming southeast around 10 mph after midnight.

Friday. Rain likely. Highs in the mid 60s. South wind 10 to 15 mph.

Hey look at this, Alpiinfox got a job as a weather forecaster. yellaf.gif

Yes, and I've updated my forecast. Looks better now!

Come on, somebody wanna go scramble up this thing with me tomorrow? I'm a nice guy and it's an easy climb! FUN FUN FUN WHEEEEEE!

Alpinfox's new and improved forecast:

Thursday. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 70. South wind around 10 mph in the morning becoming light.

Thursday night. Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower to mid 50s. Light wind becoming east around 10 mph after midnight.

Friday. Rain at times. Highs in the lower 60s. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph shifting to the south 10 to 20 mph in the afternoon.