Seeking basement apt. or MIL in Seattle

Double_E

Looking for studio or 1 BR apt... hopefully within house... hopefully with neighbors who don't mind occasional loud music/teevee ...

My only "absolute musts":

1) $600 max (better yet 550) + utilities

2) onsite washer/dryer

3) easy, quick access to an I-5 exit in Seattle (anything from like 85th St in the north end to Albro/Michigan in south end would work)

4) some type of backyard/deck/patio, however small... basically anything big enough for BBQ and a couple chairs.

(Might even consider a room in a group-house with cool climber/biker cats... but for the most part am looking to keep living solo.)

any tips/info/advice much appreciated!! smile.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah; i just spent many, many weeks looking for a place to rent. you will be hard-pressed to find what you're looking for at that price. you will either need to get REALLY lucky ... or live with people.

here's to getting lucky. bigdrink.gif

actually believe it or not, these things DO exist... my current situation IS most of what I'm looking for... 1 BR basement apt. for 550 ... in Wallingford about 3 blocks from I-5. Only problem is that the landlords, who live upstairs, are doing this remodel job on their apartment which in my opinion is (A) impacting my apartment, and the backyard, way more than it needs to madgo_ron.gif and (B) taking WAY longer than it needs to. rolleyes.gifhellno3d.gif

So anyway, it fulfills all but item 4, above.. the back yard/patio is barely usable as such, cuz it looks like fuckin Bosnia what with concrete chunks and lumber scraps and other shizzy everywhere; has been like that for three months now and prolly will be for god knows how much longer.

And with the noise/TV issue... wouldn't mind a place with slightly more flexible "noise hours". rockband.gif

I dunno tho... thanks for the reminder/perspective, TLG. maybe I got it better'n I think.. should count my blessings. tongue.gifcrazy.gif