The Olsen Twins are so Yesterday

Lars

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, Hillary Duff is 16!!!! How old are you? Better yet, how old are your kids??

The Olsen twins aren't that cute, especially with how strung out they look. I'm sure they enjoy what they are doing though.

I don't even know who are the Olson twins.

What? The Olsen Twins own a cleaning service that will visit your home. An ad. for their services:

olsen-twins1.jpg

Frankly, I found their work to be as sloppy as their personal grooming and mode of dress.

Here they are with some paint brushes, which was a REALLY bad idea:

olsentwins.jpg

A BIG tip from the pro's. DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT EVER LET THE OLSEN SISTERS PAINT YOUR HOUSE!!! Not on the inside or the outside.

After they trashed my wood floors by attempting to dust with an iron yard-rake, they sought to soothe my outrage by leaving me these two items as gifts of apology.

A horrible video which made no sense to me whatsoever:

B00009KTZO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

and this ugly doll which I would have flushed down the crapper if "The Twins" hadn't already destroyed the sewer lines by other apparently well-meaning but nonetheless destructive antics.

AshleyOlsen.jpg

Note that the doll comes with a cell-phone and a boom-box, both of which received serious use while "on the job".

I suggested that they take up some other occupation where they could inflict less physical damage. Something goofy like acting; some sort of bridge between their profound lack of skill and their sincere desire to make a living.

olsen3.jpg

Good luck, girls. rolleyes.gif