thursday/friday

bobbyperu

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...its like youre saying i'm a dirtbag or something...yeah so if anyone wants to climb with me, its either your car, or hitchhike with me, youre rack or my rack of 3 hexes and some leaver biners, your rope, or my old funky, and what-up with my pants now, denims not tech enough confused.gif...no sweat tho really- i'll get up stuff regardless wave.gif-bp

oh yeah i have a car to use for the next week or so, so i can drive, and i'm sure i can round up gear and shit too, but i'm standing firm on the jeans and no spoon-gotta keep it real

i feel the love for sure hahaha.gif dood after all youre hookin' my rack up and shit thumbs_up.gif we'll climb for sure next week...gimme a time and place and i'm there fruit.gif

so i'm prolly headed back to the pass to climb on friday...lemme know yoz i could meet folks out there, or drive i'm in seattle today goin to b-ham tonite for a short bit then rally this evening to wapass...its gonna be fuuuunnnnn evils3d.gif-bp

all claims of BP guarding the gates of "Bumdom" are true, he's a full on charity case, yet he is one of the finest partners I know of... motivation? not an issue... step up to the plate? he's first in line

BP- I'll trade you the use of some cams for a copy of some of those pics, wave.gif

awww.... shucks smile.gif youre too kind slappy! its tru i'm a charity case and my friends/partners definatly take care of me...all the way down to the underoos yelrotflmao.gif as for partners y'all are top notch, and i'm lucky to roll with such classy individuals you rockband.gif lets climb!!!! fruit.gif-bp