Famous qoutes of CC.COM

olyclimber

"I used to chase hippy girls, and let me tell you, their furry little armpits tend to harbor a powerfully attractive feminine odor that would put this boy in a very vulnerable position. Is what we'd do is, we'd drive up to some hippy neighborhood, like Fairhaven in Bellingham, or down to Fremont, and then we'd sit in my friends bus with a couple of boxes of granola. We'd be wearing lots of beads and shit, pony-tail wigs, whatever. Anyway, as much as anything, the granola seemed to lure them in better than all our "props" and marijuana music. Of course, we lured our share of squirrels."

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to say, the only thing more annoying to me than a sport climber is your average GRATEFUL DEAD-FOLLOWIN', BUS-RIDIN', WHALE-SAVIN', SOY-CURD-SUCKIN', W.T.O.-PROTESTIN', LONG-HAIRED, WANNA-BE-LOGICIAN-TYPE ROCK HIPPY. I think WTO taught us that you're just a bunch of little A-pipes, about as annoying as your average teenaged hubcap jacker. Go smoke your peace pipe once more, and when you're done, shove it some place dark and smelly.

Dog bless Pope! PM me man we need to attend to unfinished bidness...my Bosch is waiting! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif