Day By Day

Martlet

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...

Love the fabricated quote that the whole punchline depends on. Or maybe Martlet was crafty enough to find a Kerry quote to whip outta the hat?

No, I was smart enough to post a cartoon someone else wrote. You weren't crafty enough to realize it obviously.

Yes, when I'm not laughing at the moonbats here, I'm a cartoonist. /sarcasm.

Dude, you are waaaay too combative... I guess that explains the attempted insult. It's fairly obvious that with as much time as you spend here, there's no way you would have the time for artistic expression... yellaf.gif

But back to the original issue--come on, you're the source man. I'm disappointed.

Dude, you are waaaay too combative... I guess that explains the attempted insult. It's fairly obvious that with as much time as you spend here, there's no way you would have the time for artistic expression... yellaf.gif

Back back to the original issue--come on, you're the source man. I'm disappointed.

I'm combative? You must not have understood his post. Have someone read it to you.

I'm the "source man"?

More insult... really, why are you so hostile.

You wasted a perfectly good opportunity to set up us moonbats! I was under the impression that you were more resourceful. But be my guest, flame on...

I used to be resourceful when I first started posting here, but I've since learned that 90% of the other posters can't understand what you're saying if it isn't in pop up book format.

As I said, have your little sister translate for you.

Martlet, where did I ever imply that you created the comic? I only said that I expected you to be able to counter my challenge with a Kerry quote. Which disappointingly, you couldn't...

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Martlet and Justin show... rolleyes.gif

Actually, that isn't what you said. Unless, of course, English is a second language for you? If so, get your money back.

Or maybe Martlet was crafty enough to find a Kerry quote to whip outta the hat?

I only said that I expected you to be able to counter my challenge with a Kerry quote. Which disappointingly, you couldn't...

In your first quote you said "was" which is past tense. Since there was only one post prior to it, and it was by me, then that totally blows any insinuation that you had expected me to counter your challenge, since a) I wasn't responding to anything you'd said, and b) hence there was no challenge issued.

Unless you meant "Or maybe Martlet will be crafty enough to find a Kerry quote to whip outta the hat?", which would bring us back to your English.

No, you narrow-minded fool. I was implying that you might have found such a quote in preparation for posting the comic, before posting the comic, specifically for the purpose of being able to retort in defense of the comic's premise. My apologies for not being more explicit in my original post, my intention was not to confuse you. Anyway, I guess that wasn't the case, so pardon me. Nice comic.

harpell,

What's your point? My post was a comment on the comic and a question, his response was a direct insult. Like this:

Hey if you want to come show me that sweet ass in person, I'll show you why you don't want to go to state prison... yellaf.gif

You're the second person on here to proposition me. Are all WA liberals homos?

harpell,

What's your point? My post was a comment on the comic and a question, his response was a direct insult. Like this:

Hey if you want to come show me that sweet ass in person, I'll show you why you don't want to go to state prison... yellaf.gif

You're the second person on here to proposition me. Are all WA liberals homos?

Did you really even have to ask that? CLEARLY you have never been here. yellaf.gif