Have you lowered your geometric index of entropy?

Squid

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking psychologists. "We're so smart, we measure a a couple things and use some big words, and now we have proven the existence of and can measure 'anxiety'..."

Like I've said before, psychology is almost never a real science. And look at that data. I don't care what the P-value is, those numbers aren't passing the bullshit test... SD's about as high as the difference of the means. Classic psychology data.

On the positive side, some smart and lucky climbers should have gotten some free climbing shoes, harnesses, rope, and climbing holds out of the deal thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Edited by ashw_justin

The purpose of this study was to empirically test the idea that performance decrements that coincide with anxiety are associated with a temporary regress to a movement execution that belongs to an earlier phase of the motor learning process.

Does this include crapping your pants when you get super sketched? confused.gif

Note to self: never second for Eddie on a hard rock pitch--especially if it's a hot day and he's wearing shorts. yellaf.gif

So scratching and clawing my sorry ass up a 5.4 crux move means I'm using my anxiety to boost performance? Right on!