Ferry County Crags

Skeezix

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Inland NW' does not cover those areas. closest thing along hwy 21 it details is Banks Lake. I'll bet Marty has beta on the rock you scoped, though.

Seach for 'Omak' and 'Colville Reservation'. There are some local climbers there who probably know, but I doubt they'll give up the info unless you have some connection to them.

'Inland NW' does not cover those areas. closest thing along hwy 21 it details is Banks Lake. I'll bet Marty has beta on the rock you scoped, though.

Reread my post Thinker, and I think you'll see that I said exactly what you did.

"Email him from his site..." is construed to mean "contact him directly for beta."

"...or check out the book. I'm not sure if it covers Kettle River or not." is construed to mean exactly what it says. You happen to be sure that the book does not cover this area. I did not know for sure. So Skeezix has some more beta. Everybody wins. wave.gif

Sobo said:

Reread my post Thinker, and I think you'll see that I said exactly what you did.

relax, dude. I'm just adding to the body of info. You said you weren't sure if the book covered the areas in question, so I got out my copy and checked.

peace out, bro!

The 'Omak Bouldering' thread would be a good one to read. Lots of info for the county just south of Ferry, and I suspect those locals would be the best place to go for info if Marty comes up dry.