Pub Club, 6/11

chelle

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 3 and a 1/2 weeks out here I will be heading back to the midwest on Wed.

Thought I would wrap up my visit by attending a pubclub... [big Drink][Cool][big Drink]

Any final decisions on where it will be?

I dont know jack about the seattle area...Im staying around U-Village ( [Roll Eyes] ?sound right? [Roll Eyes] ) for the time being. Its possible I could find a ride to where ever people are drinking....although Im still not sure. Once the decision is made as to where it will be and if anyone might be able to help me find a way to and from, I would greatly appreciate it! [smile]

Thanks!

carolyn

[ 06-10-2002, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: carolyn ]

Hey gang, I'm going to go down around 6 and try to snag a picanic shelter. Anyone want to PM me their phone # if they are going to be online around then, and I'll call on my cell and give an exact location, which you can then post? GG isn't huge but there can be a bit of walking around to try and find people...and heaven knows none of us like to do any of that!

I'm going to bring some briquettes to get things going and then hopefully several truckoads of palettes will arrive and we can do some SERIOUS burning! [chubit]