car pool lane question.

ken4ord

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't but... we are talking about HOV violations. I don't care if I let someone go in front of me and it takes me .007 seconds longer to get to my destination. I just think hommes is being a dick.

That's the type of shit I absolutely hate. The pricks who, even though they know they are only going to be inconvenienced by ".007 seconds" think it is their duty to stop those terrible lawbreakers for no other reason than, "he's breaking a law that I don't have the balls to".

Fuck off traffic nazi Scott the_finger.gifhitler.gif

moon.gif

hey dumbass... I DON'T do that... in fact... I don't even own a car... I ride my bike everywhere. Better buff up on that reading comp. eh? wink.gif

For example, carefully driving through a red light at 4 am after verifying that noone is around? Or perhaps driving in the carpool lane when noone is in the carpool lane and traffic is moving smoothly in the SOV lanes. I posit noone is hurt or potentially hurt by these actions. Though there are many traffic nazi's who would get all bent out of shape about these things.

Are you one of them?

no, i do both those things. (i would hope a cop seeing someone do those would have some common sense too)

• 3 weeks later...