Groovy Guys! Groovy Gals!

Dwayner

Only YOU can prevent tonight's Pube Club in Tacoma from turning into a sausage-swingin' dude ranch.

"v"...you gonna be there? Icegirl? Allison? sk? all those other ones who are likewise adorable?

Hikerwa, specialed:..gonna bring your HOT girlfriends again?

FRED BECKEY! Show up...we need you, buddy! You're a magnet for Babe-itude and alpine excellence!

- Mighty King Dwayner [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an unsubstantiated rumor flying around that MISS AMBER will be showing up at Pube Club tonight! You've seen the picture...gym-honed and alpine-hard, with arms crossed in that "hey, I'm really quite interested in you" pose.

Uh,huh! I don't want to have to entertain her by myself!

Mighty King Dwayner

Dwayner ain't interested either, but this ain't all about me...it's about Tacoma, the City of Destiny. By the way, the unsubstantiated rumor is the Amber is 19 and is already working on her Master's in theoretical physics. Really!

quote:

Originally posted by mtnrgr:

sk you're a wuss!

What ever happened to the hard core punk of old?

Long drives and Kids are just an excuse to stay home and go to a fair or something.
[laf]

You just know way too much about me now [laf]

EUGENE PUB CLUB!!!! [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Dwayner:

Dwayner ain't interested either, but this ain't all about me...it's about Tacoma, the City of Destiny. By the way, the unsubstantiated rumor is the Amber is 19 and is already working on her Master's in theoretical physics. Really!

Well then, that sheds a different light. Although I still find her morose and skinny, I suppose she's welcome to sit on my lap and meet Mr.Happy