Noise at Vantage

high_on_rock

Max,

I know some "locals" that enjoy making noise just to make the yuppy "Fucking 206'ers" squirm. ,...

To you and your "good old boys", I would like to say, the_finger.gif

1. Ninja camping.

2. Bring a case of beer and join them

3. A polite "Hey, how's it going? Can you keep it down"

4. Sleep in the car.

5. Noisy night? Go for a hike.

1. snaf.gif Ninja. the_finger.gif

2. Actually, that's a good idea

3. another good idea

4. Max, the_finger.gif

5. the_finger.gif

Doo,

The point is it's all anti-social behavior.

Being loud isn't anti-social.

... loud guys actually calling the cops because other campers there were throwin that lovely sharp Vantage rock at them and mussin up the lovely paint jobs on their 68 GTO's !! Yah baby...power of the people !!! Rise up and unite !!! Maybe that's the answer to shut people up...

How old are you doo? You ever heard of Kent State? wave.gif

Anti-social behavior? wazzup.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a solution: don't go to Vantage. I still can't understand why the hell people want to climb on that choss?? Sure the weather is better over there, but in general that place sucks ass. So many other places to climb. In hindsight, nevermind, everyone go to Vantage.... wazzup.gif

• 1 month later...

Good thread.

I am a habitual campground disturber. I like to listen to music while sitting around the fire with friends. I say- you should know better than to expect it to be quite when camping at a place like Vantage, or the Grasslands on a weekend. I make it a point- when somebody comes over and asks me to turn my music off- to look them dead in the eyes and say NO. By asking me to turn off my music (the source of great enjoyment for me while camping), you are telling me that your enjoyment is more important than mine- I DISSAGREE