music info...

bobbyperu

warning: this has zero to do with climbing... one dimensional veiwers please look away!!!

for those interested therrs some good shit goin down the next couple of nites at the Lo-Fi on eastlake east... one of the city cooler music venues.

tonite: an evening of grooves layed down like ya ain't seen before, horns, keys, dj, samples, live drums, ill jams... plus they gots aranciata -need i say more.

friday nite: Skerik joins the joe doria trio...if you like crazy fusion type jazz this quartet will kill... arguably seattle best sax and hammond players with drums and guitar...better to come and see then for me to try and hype it more.

thats all... hope to see those in the know, and if youre the type who likes to step out of yer box once in a while... this would be an interesting, at the very least experience. lemme know if you need more info...and if you show up look for tall,stoked dood with beanie, and big smile. grin.gif-bp

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eastlake east is the road that borders rei to the east between i-5 and rei... Lo-Fi is north of rei, not too far theres a place called the lobo saloon... the door to Lo-Fi is very discreet and just south of the entrance to lobo...hopefully this makes sense or you can pick up Stranger, or go to lofi seattle.com or some shit. hope you can make it! good times bigdrink.gif-bp

The music at Lo-Fi will be great! Cover is $5.

Just up the street (north) a block or so is the Mars Bar where there will also be great music, but for FREE! "Merch" is Hammond B3 Organ, Drums, and Geeetar. Jazz/funk stuff? I'm not good at describing music.

Dirtbag climbers unite!

Well I might have to check that out Greg. You probably don't want to wear your clogs, there though.

Well bitch, (aka Alpinfoxy) let's say dis weekend. Either hit Index or Leavenworth. Drove by castle rock the other day and dat shiz nitz is dry over there. Next weekend eye think eyes heading to Smiffy.