plastic/thai/ live music enchainment...

bobbyperu

i'm comin down from the mountain(which was beautiful today), to try and pull some plastic, eat some thai food, and drink some booze while listening to music. this uber-proj could go solo, but i'm looking for a hardcore partner for this big enchainment...

...must be able to stand around in a cloud of chalk, occasionally making ridiculous noises on a route way over yer head, stand in long lines outside cramped thai joint, and finally slam many rounds while dodging flying limbs of karate b-boys, in a trendy seattle club...while being lit the whole time-sounds pretty epic huh? rolleyes.gif

i'm thinking gradeVI for sure, and maybe gonna make shirts afterwards to fund future expeditions thumbs_up.gif-bp

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... I'll probably be there around 6:30ish.

I'll be wearing some remarkably stinky climbing shoes and a "God Bless America and Ollie North" shirt. Shouldn't be too many of those around. yellaf.gif

I imagine that BP is enroute and therefore incommunicado. Don't know when he'll be there.

Cheers.

so my first attempt at this uber-proj was successful up to the pullin plastic part, kinda hard for me to motivate for that shit...but i'm thinking of goin for it again...any suitors for any stage lemme know...ken4, is in for the send-a-thon plastic, but whos down fer some drink tossin',food slammin,get-down sesshin' crux section...they'll be good folks en-route too...whodown?-bp

hahaha.gifbigdrink.gifrockband.giffruit.gifthumbs_up.gif