Elbow Lake: Man vs Rock

Adam_Palmer

so I found out that boulders bite back...enough to open a wound and gouge enough flesh out for me to see all layers of flesh... 28 stiches later...Bouldering deserves more respect. When I told people i got this wound from bouldering they were like...what? just bOuldering?...I was like ya, obviously you never bouldered...Its all what you put into it! Sometimes you give 110%, and sometimes the boulder will take some percentage back out of you!...or is it just me? Anyways, a good day of bouldering at Elbow Lake after turning back on a climb cause some climbers were nice enough to spend their time cleaning routes, we decided to boulder for the rest of the day...and then spend some time at the Mission Hospital.

313345-elbowlake.JPG.6c62b4ec45deae176999e1678ab659d6.JPG

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that slice is fucking grim man!!!! Sorry to see that, hope it heals up real nice and quick like.

Two other bouldering injuries that always make me cringe is seeing the video of Dulac shattering his ankle, and another clip of some dude in Boone popping two tendons. I always have to cover my ears.

Bouldering deserves more respect. When I told people i got this wound from bouldering they were like...what? just bOuldering?...I was like ya, obviously you never bouldered...Its all what you put into it!

I heard about one elderly lady falling off a toilet and getting killed. Or how about those stairs... talk about sketchy. Bouldering is crazy man... you are like way hardcore... ROCK ON, keeping put it into it hellno3d.gif!!!

preview of posts to come...cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif