Fucking Birds.........

E-rock

madgo_ron.gif

I know it was destiny and all, but I thought maybe they would make it to the big show while I was still young. The PI was full of Philly ex-pats last night suffering through another god-aweful defeat.

I called my sister during the game and she said Pinkston can suck a big dick. She also said that she knows she has to go on tomorrow, she has to find a way, but she might need medication.

Seeing McNabb sidelined had to be the most heartbreaking moment I can remember in Eagles history. Here's to another 25 years of losers in Loser Land. Drink hard Philly, it sucks to be the losers we are. bigdrink.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Phillies are favored to win the east again...wasn't that the case last year too? I think my Braves reign on the NL East is over though, JD Drew or JT Snow or whoever they picked up isn't freakin Gary Sheffield. But da Marlins are bad-ass. Larry Bowa is the one reason the Phils won't get it done...fire his ass already. New manager: Mike Schmidt. hahaha.gif