I-5 is in!!!! (and other shit)

layton

fat WI0 conditions. Took me 8 hours from Bellingham to PDX (plus 4 from Lillooet to B'ham). I was pissed to see it so warm in PDX compared to our more dignified northern cities.

Other Shit:

Something on HWY 12 outta lillooet.

Hope-not much. maybe soon (real soon)

Bellingham: If I lived in bellingham I would get my tools out tomorrow am and run around like a goon and climb stuff like the waterfalls in the Chuckanuts, or the waterfall in the Lake Samish park. I bet shit is in that's never ever in.

PDX: I'm gonna go scope shit out in PDX tomorrow but I am totally wasted tired so I don't think I'll call anyone to climb (but I'll grab a rope and a pair of tools anyway). I'm not familiar with the mountains around here to thrash around rainier and hood in search of ice in one day, plus theres a lot of snow. Speaking of snow I hope that skiier didn't die in alpental.

Canadian Rockies: Wish I lived there. Wouldn't care how fucking cold it got in the Cascades. Anyway I spend around 3 weeks up there and lots of stuff is in. If you wanna climb it, it's probably in unless it's an early season one that's destroyed by chinooks. Ghost is drivable and super fat now. 'specially the Beowolf area. Don't know about avy anymore. I was great, but any new snow since last week would be bad. I'm guessing it snowed.

Lilooeet: Just go back from an american attack on Lillooeette. I think we won. Lots of sheep shagging and clownpucnching. Polish Bob and I TR'd the shit outta Carl's Berg. The old standby's are in, but the one's you haven't seen in...aren't. D'arcy valley - Pemberton isn't in at all. I'll let the gang do up a better tr from this weekend up there. There were a Fuckload of Cc.comer's there that's for sure and we all drank a lot of beer and some ice WAS climbed.

A big wave.gif to all the new and old faces up there.

and a big moon.gif to all the clownpuchers who were to chickenshit to keep their Polish Bob artwork permenantly attached to their rear windshields. MrE will undoubtedly post a photo of one of his fine works in a couple days.

That's all the ice that's fit to print. Back to school for me. wave.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was too cold this weekend to take out the camera and futz with the small controls. But I did manage to take a couple of pics. Here's one from today, ice ice baby at the rambles. There's a bolted finish on this one up to the tree - didn't do it. Thanks for the beta on this one Dave!

293898-neri.jpg

293898-neri.jpg.cf5911623dc0b069e5a95fd2110e5f2a.jpg