Damn Kids

ketch

Damn Kids, now I'm gunna have to get up off my lazy ass and get busy. My Niece was by yesterday for a christmas visit. She had to show off her engagement ring and all that. Then She says that the plan is to get married early summer of 2005 (he is scheduled to spend time overseas, Army) and delivers this little bomb. They want a special honeymoon and plan to summit Denali, would I please go with them.

We had a brief chat about it. I haven't been on anything taller than Shasta in 12 yrs. They have never been on anything taller than that. I took em up Shasta last year their both pretty decent. It was cool that they wanted to have me go with them. They met rock climbing and we have done some lesser peaks as I can take em.

We talked about gettin in shape and all that, both of them are pretty stoked about it. I plan on a more serious talk soon about "Denali ain't quite the same as Rainer" wink.gif. So we'll see how it goes and I may pester some of you about gettin it together.

Oh well I didn't want to get fat anyway. wave.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anyone want to spend their honeymoon freezing their ass off in alaska? Really, come on now, how good could that sex be? Honeymoons are meant to be spent scantily clad in the tropics, in my humble opinion. smileysex5.gif Though if they survive getting stuck in a tent together for weeks on end, I supposed they'll survive marriage.

Sounds like a great honeymoon to me... Tell your neice if her new man bails, I'll go. 'Course I'm a married fella and couldn't offer her all of the fringe benefits of a honeymoon. smileysex5.gif

...unless it got really cold and we had to avoid freezing to death.

...or we got snowed into camp and boredom was eating at our minds.

...or the altitude made us lose our judgement.

...or it snowed.

...or something.

Actually, never mind, I can't go.

blush.gif