its snowing

bobbyperu

snowing again at stevens pass... should be good tomorrow morning, come and get it! oh and college week rox up here, lotsa pretty girls around getting their groove on!, oh and hope all y'all know about stevens birthday deal: come up on your day and get a free ticket, also 30% off if you have a pass from elsewhere... fruit.giffreshies-bp

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hope all y'all know about stevens birthday deal: come up on your day and get a free ticket, also 30% off if you have a pass from elsewhere...

that seems unfair to those of us with summer birthdays. think if i complain, they'll style me a free ticket? unless they want to defend a lawsuit for conception-date discrimination... cry.gif

hope all y'all know about stevens birthday deal: come up on your day and get a free ticket, also 30% off if you have a pass from elsewhere...

that seems unfair to those of us with summer birthdays. think if i complain, they'll style me a free ticket? unless they want to defend a lawsuit for conception-date discrimination... cry.gif

not sure if lawsuits in order, but havin' friends at the mtn always helps-hookups thumbs_up.gif-bp