catbirdseat

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

I thought MisterE had no life. the_finger.gif

Not besides sending 5.11 trad & sport, putting up new routes, hanging with the hotties of CC.com, snowboarding, riding singletrack, doing teak and mahogany carpentry on $400k yachts, loving my beautiful, intelligent wife, maintaining 6 bonsai trees and planning trips to BC for ice climbing. rolleyes.gif

MisterE said:

catbirdseat said:

Not besides sending 5.11 trad & sport, putting up new routes, hanging with the hotties of CC.com, snowboarding, riding singletrack, doing teak and mahogany carpentry on $400k yachts, loving my beautiful, intelligent wife, maintaining 6 bonsai trees and planning trips to BC for ice climbing. rolleyes.gif

Acceptance is the first step to recovery!

I have no life either! fruit.gif

cracked said:

MisterE said:

catbirdseat said:

Acceptance is the first step to recovery!

I have no life either! fruit.gif

Well, then, you and ScatBird should get together and make one.

P.S. You may need more: 2 no-lifes don't equal one whole life. evils3d.gif

the_finger.gif

MisterE said:

catbirdseat said:

MisterE, that was my lame attempt at humor. You know, change one word in the sentence? You don't have to write your autobiography, as interesting as it sounds.

catbirdseat said:

MisterE said:

catbirdseat said:

MisterE, that was my lame attempt at humor. You know, change one word in the sentence? You don't have to write your autobiography, as interesting as it sounds.

Way to share your own wonderful world yellowsleep.gif

Okay, MisterE, it sounds like you need to know. What am I into?

I have a wonderful wife and two bright kids just starting college and still living at home. Besides climbing, I enjoy working on my house: carpentry, remodeling projects, and gardening. I replumbed my entire house in copper myself, built a 400 sq ft addition, remodeled a bathroom, laid a hardwood floor, tiled the kitchen. Until recently, I was doing a lot of competitive sailing- climbing has taken over that place pretty much. I have a greenhouse with several hundred orchid plants that I show all over the northwest. I play trombone in the Shoreline College Concert Band and in a jazz band. Last year I put in several days as a trail construction and revegetation volunteer with VOW. And no doubt Kurt has told you I'm active in the Everett Branch of the Mountaineers, where I've served as Chairman for the past three years. My current project is starting a new climbing course, an introduction to leading on rock or "Crags Course" for those who not interested in the Intermediate Course.