• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ursa_Eagle said:

cracked said:

Up shit creek in another direction.

Are you even old enough to vote?

naw holmes opinion is valid...and he is prolly right...but i think floating class 3 with no paddle vs. class 6 with no paddle is a much better proposition...

the nice thing about demos is that they tend to have larger wanks, tho smaller ballz, thus eliminating most agressive tendencies. whereas the repub are the reverse, small wanks and large ballz, so thus them being mighty aggressive.....

so they demos are less likely to attack the world and prove something thru aggression, they feel the need to lash out for their "lack" of....we see this thru out society, good examples are trask, people with monster trucks or most hand gun owners.

demos having nothing to prove, attempt to sway everyone into having a good time. "its all good" is an excellent leading statement.

so i think certainly gore would be wasting money at home and "creating" wars on this and that in the socio/economic battles at home....he would not be out killing our soilders to settle a dept that his ego cannot check.

cracked said:

scott_harpell said:

cracked said:

Ursa_Eagle said:

cracked said:

Up shit creek in another direction.

Are you even old enough to vote?

What's your point? My dad hasn't voted in his life, does that make his political views invalid? moon.gif

yes...

Consider he's not an American citizen, so he CAN'T vote. Jackass.

i am too fuckstick. i have 3 citizenships... first of which is U.S. of Fucking A... your gettin on my nerves and I am glad you dont really climb cause if i ever ran into you on an off day... i would stick a #5 'lott up your ass let go of teh trigger, tie it to my f-350 and floor it... the_finger.gif

scott_harpell said:

i am too fuckstick. i have 3 citizenships... first of which is U.S. of Fucking A... your gettin on my nerves and I am glad you dont really climb cause if i ever ran into you on an off day... i would stick a #5 'lott up your ass let go of teh trigger, tie it to my f-350 and floor it... the_finger.gif

But if you have an American citizenship then you are an American citizen. So you are what, also?

Yeah, I don't climb. I just sit around and spray, like you do. rolleyes.gif You sure you know how to place that #5, man? It's harder than clipping bolts.... moon.gif

PS you already used that insult a few days ago. Better find a new one. the_finger.gif

cracked said:

scott_harpell said:

But if you have an American citizenship then you are an American citizen. So you are what, also?

Yeah, I don't climb. I just sit around and spray, like you do. rolleyes.gif You sure you know how to place that #5, man? It's harder than clipping bolts.... moon.gif

PS you already used that insult a few days ago. Better find a new one. the_finger.gif

you are the one who said i wasn't american cum gargler. and i will take yor shit awn... meet me at index this weekend and we'll see how you climb lil' fucker. you really dont wanna call me a sporto gort boy. better hope you can back your shit up. yellaf.gifwave.gif

scott_harpell said:

you are the one who said i wasn't american cum gargler. and i will take yor shit awn... meet me at index this weekend and we'll see how you climb lil' fucker. you really dont wanna call me a sporto gort boy. better hope you can back your shit up. yellaf.gifwave.gif

Hold on, Scotty. Put down that pipe for a moment. Where did I EVER say you aren't american? What the fuck you talkin about?

As for getting your ass kicked, I'll be at Index this weekend; I'll take my large cams in case I see a skinny dipshit with his pecker out standing around. boxing_smiley.gif

cracked said:

scott_harpell said:

Hold on, Scotty. Put down that pipe for a moment. Where did I EVER say you aren't american? What the fuck you talkin about?

As for getting your ass kicked, I'll be at Index this weekend; I'll take my large cams in case I see a skinny dipshit standing around. boxing_smiley.gif

i'm looking for a belay slave... so i'll keep an eye out for ya! wink.gif

erik said:

naw holmes opinion is valid." ..'n tha dude is prolly right." ..but i think floating class 3 wit no paddle vs." class 6 wit no paddle is a much better proposition n' shit. ..

da nice thing 'bout demos is that they tend has larger wanks, tho smaller ballz, thus eliminating most agressive tendencies." whereas da repub are da reverse, small wanks 'n large ballz, so thus 'em being mighty aggressive n' shit. ....

so they demos are less likely attack da world 'n prove something thru aggression, they feel da need lash out fo' they "lack" of n' shit. ...we see this thru out society, gravy examples are trask, muthas wit monster trucks or most hand gat owners, know what I'm sayin'?

demos having nothing prove, attempt sway everyone into having a gravy time n' shit. "its izzall gravy" is an excellent leading statement, know what I'm sayin'?

so i think certainly gore would be wasting paper at crib 'n "creating" wars on this 'n that in da socio/economic battles at crib." ...tha dude would not be out killing izzle soilders settle a dept that tha dude's ego cannot check n' shit.

you go girl rolleyes.gif

trask said:

erik said:

naw holmes opinion is valid." ..'n tha dude is prolly right." ..but i think floating class 3 wit no paddle vs." class 6 wit no paddle is a much better proposition n' shit. ..

da nice thing 'bout demos is that they tend has larger wanks, tho smaller ballz, thus eliminating most agressive tendencies." whereas da repub are da reverse, small wanks 'n large ballz, so thus 'em being mighty aggressive n' shit. ....

so they demos are less likely attack da world 'n prove something thru aggression, they feel da need lash out fo' they "lack" of n' shit. ...we see this thru out society, gravy examples are trask, muthas wit monster trucks or most hand gat owners, know what I'm sayin'?

demos having nothing prove, attempt sway everyone into having a gravy time n' shit. "its izzall gravy" is an excellent leading statement, know what I'm sayin'?

so i think certainly gore would be wasting paper at crib 'n "creating" wars on this 'n that in da socio/economic battles at crib." ...tha dude would not be out killing izzle soilders settle a dept that tha dude's ego cannot check n' shit.

you go girl rolleyes.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

trask said:

erik said:

you go girl rolleyes.gif

rasta dun spoke. thumbs_up.gifyellaf.gif