RobBob

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ursa_Eagle said:

doing some cleaning here (I can never seem to get it done during the week, so drastic measures had to be taken)

One spider man and one ninja off to bed... much candy and much fun. Sure wish I had a beer cool.gif I'm awake bigdrink.giflistening to Van Morrison

Ursa_Eagle said:

Sierra Nevada's "Celebration Ale" is out already. That's reason enough to have one (or two!) bigdrink.gif

a) what would a national invintory of chicks be??

b) bring beer. I will drink it laugh.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Ursa_Eagle said:

Friend was complaining that all women he was running into were either psycho or not worth dating. A national inventory of chicks would solve this problem. wink.gif

hmmmmmmmm okay, but there needs to be a national invintory of men as well to weed out all the worthless lazy ones grin.gif

adventuregal said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

gapertimmy said:

whats an invintory? wave.gif

I just made it up.. it is a majic pill that sorts the good eggs (men) from the bad ones wink.gif

So how do you tell if they're good or bad?? Do the men change colors after they take the pill or something?? yellaf.gifconfused.gif

I think the bad ones should melt before your eyes....and then seep into the ground. or BED SEED should apear on their forehead for all to read cantfocus.gif

Ursa_Eagle said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I think the bad ones should melt before your eyes....and then seep into the ground. or BED SEED should apear on their forehead for all to read cantfocus.gif

bed seed, eh? wave.gif

Some times I astonish myself yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif THAT SHOULD READ BAD SEED blush.gif