Hey Beck!! What's up with Teddy R?

rodeo

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Teddy Rux dropped me like a hot potato when he got the chance to be "best boy" on the Brittany Spears movie. That bitch can't steal him away from me that easy.. I'm planning on heading to LA, dress up in my Fraulein shirt and Kevlar falsies and kidnapp his delightfully furry hide out for some Joshua Ttree hijinks. Stay tuned.

I'm HOPING Jon might want to put my last climbing tale with Teddy R. up in the epics or superstars stories sections, Teddy R truly is a forgotten master at climbing disaster.

i applaud the decision to make teddy a cascade legend!!! i believe that teddy (not sure on teddy's or beck's gender anymore!!) qualifies to be one according to rodchester's "how to be a cascad legend in 12 mildy easy steps" program...what do you think rod????

though beck last i heard off of teddyruxpinnude.gov was that he was suiting up (better yet defurring) for this season's makah whale hunt.....always one for the animals that teddy is...

go teddy!!!!

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]